|AWS - Solution Architecture:|
- Annual Team Performance Award (2019-2020)
- Quarterly Team Award (2019)
- Quarterly Individual Performance Award (2018)
- Team Performance Award (2015)
Master of Computer Applications
Indira Gandhi National Open University
Graduated in June 2016 with 63%
Bachelors in Computer Applications
Graduated in June 2010 with 83%
- Following Cricket
- Travelling & Capturing Landscapes
May 2021 - Present
I'm helping IAG (Insurance Australia Group Limited) upgrade their tech stack and move some of their workload to cloud. I'm also working on some of the high priority business requirements.
Feb 2019 - Dec 2020
As a Principal engineer, I architected and built a cloud native policy administration solution on AWS with lot of agility in a startup like environment. Below are some of the highlights:
- Led multiple teams of software engineers from ALIC and Saksoft (one of our consulting partners).
- Designed and built the event-driven cloud native platform from scratch (using SpringBoot 2.X and Spring cloud AWS) which addressed cross-cutting concerns like monitoring, observability, resilience, distributed caching etc.
- Designed and built a multi-tenant policy administration system with B2B insurance sales, which allowed onboarding of e-commerce platforms like PayTM, MobiKwik, Flipkart etc.
- Built various patterns around the business process engine (Camunda) for asynchronous execution which became a Solution Building Block.
- Contributed across platoform, core services and experience layer of the architecture and solution.
- Initiated and facilitated Architecture and Design Review Board.
- Collaborated with the Aegon Europe team on designing and building Knowledge Management System and Conversational engine (Chatbot).
- Collaborated with ThoughtWorks (used to be our consulting partner) to improve our engineering practices, processes and customer experience.
Jul 2017 - Oct 2018
Feb 2016 - May 2017
Dec 2013 - Feb 2016
Aug 2010 - Dec 2013