|AWS - Solution Architecture:|
- 5K+ reputation on Stack Overflow
- Annual Team Performance Award (2019-2020)
- Quarterly Team Award (2019)
- Quarterly Individual Performance Award (2018)
- Team Performance Award (2015)
Master of Computer Applications
Indira Gandhi National Open University
Graduated in June 2016
Bachelors in Computer Applications
Graduated in June 2010
- Following Cricket
- Travelling & Capturing Landscapes
- Riding bikes
Feb 2022 - Present
I'm building upon the open banking platform at one of the global banks headquartered in Sydney.
May 2021 - Feb 2022
I worked as a Java & AWS consultant at Insurance Australia Group (IAG) helping streamline DevOps practices, upgrade some of the applications to be cloud native.
Feb 2019 - Dec 2020
As a Principal engineer, I architected and built a cloud native policy administration solution on AWS with lot of agility in a startup like environment. Below are some of the highlights:
- Led and mentored multiple teams of software engineers from ALIC and Saksoft (one of our consulting partners).
- Designed and built the event-driven cloud native platform from scratch (using SpringBoot 2.X and Spring cloud AWS) which addressed cross-cutting concerns like monitoring, observability, resilience, distributed caching etc.
- Designed and built a multi-tenant policy administration system with B2B insurance sales, which allowed onboarding of e-commerce platforms like PayTM, MobiKwik, Flipkart etc.
- Built various patterns around the business process engine (Camunda) for asynchronous execution which became a Solution Building Block.
- Contributed across platoform, core services and experience layer of the architecture and solution.
- Initiated and facilitated Architecture and Design Review Board.
- Collaborated with the Aegon Europe team on designing and building Knowledge Management System and Conversational engine (Chatbot).
- Collaborated with ThoughtWorks to improve our engineering practices, processes and customer experience.